www.americanexpress.com/confirmcard: Have you got a new American Express credit card? Before using it, you have to activate online in the US. You can not use it without activating the card There are two ways to activate this: First, you can activate and talk to the customer service officer. The second way through online official website americanexpress.com/confirmcard I’m going to tell you how to activate an online card. Use all instructions carefully.
When you visit the activation site, you must enter the 15-digit American Express card number along with your 4-digit security code. Which can be found on your card. Part of the activation process is registering for an online account. Which should be the convenience for many cardholders. On American Express Active, the card page user can register for the account by selecting “Not Online Account”. Here’s a link “Enter your 15 digit card number and the 4-digit card ID for the next step. After this, you will need to set up your account preferences, including your login credentials (user ID and password), security questions Etc.
American Express Credit Card:
American Express Company is a US financial and banking services corporation in New York. Headquartered in New York. The American Express Company is also called Amex. It is one of the most excellent financial institutions in the US. Especially the company is known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s check businesses. According to information, American Express is the fourth largest card issuer in the world and has more than 109 million cards on its network. This card has been prepared according to a range of shopping, lifestyle, travel and food specialties according to customers. The company has issued around 10 million million credit cards Which has an average spread span of approximately $ 17,000. Mainly it is best known for its iconic green, gold, and platinum.
Activate Card at www.americanexpress.com/ Login
- First of all, visit the page on the American Express Credit Card official website: americanexpress.com/confirmcard
- Now, on the next page, you will be greeted with a huge credit card style page.
- Where you have to enter your 15 digit card number in a big place given in the middle of the page.
- After entering on it, enter the 4-digit security code given at the space given below. (You can find it behind your AMEX card)
- After entering all these, click the “Continue” button
- On the next page, you will be asked to register a new account if you do not have it already
- Click “yes” and proceed to create your profile.
- Complete your entire account to create your own username and password
- Also, provide the correct answer to the security questions on the page.
- After completing the profile, your card will be confirmed.
- You can use the usernames and passwords used.
American Express Credit Cards Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be over 18 years of age.
- Applicant should have a good credit history
- They should not have missed any payments.
- Self-employed applicants will be doing business for at least 18 months or 12 months if they are an existing American Express credit card holder. Depending on the type of card, the income requirement is different.
- Make sure you inquire with American Express before proceeding with the application process.
American Express Customer Service Number
- Customer Service – 1-800-528-4800
- TTY/TDD – 1-800-221-9950
- TTY/TDD (in New York) – 1-800-522-1897
- Call to apply for a new account – 1-800-243-3888
- 6 am to 2 am ET, 7 days
- Pay Bill – 1-800-472-9297
- Express Cash/Cash Advance at ATMs – 1-800-227-4669 (US only)
- Gift Card – 1-877-297-4438
- 8 am to midnight ET, 7 days
- American Express Prepaid Card – 1-866-207-7970