Are you looking for www.quickpayportal.com? If so, then you are in a very accurate post. Because I’m going to share full information about this online cloud medical billing portal www.quickpayportal.com. QuickPayport ownership is Athenahealth. So let’s learn more about QuikPortal to pay for medical bills. This online health billing portal has been developed by Athenehold. This company provides cloud-based health care services for people. With the help of the Quickpayportal.com online billing portal, health billing became very easy for consumers because they can pay their online health bill online with a few clicks.
You will have the option of making a QuickPortal payment through a credit card or bank draft. If you pay through bank draft. You will have to register your bank routing number and bank checking account number to attract payments. Once you’ve set up your payment option, submit your payment. There is no waiting in it. Your payment has been processed and will post to your account during the day or if you paid your bill after hours, then it will post it on the following business day. Paying online through QuickPortal login is not a requirement for patients. Because they can send via mail or by calling by phone. You will need to use the phone number or address shown on your bill to forward your payment. These other options take more time to process your payment, so keep in mind when you make your payment.
- Instant payments can be made at any time and anywhere to pay bills.
- The Quick Pay portal is very safe and secure to use and it provides complete protection for your information.
- After making a payment through the Quick Pay portal, the balance will be easily listed on your bill.
- At any time, patients can use mobile or any other device to pay the bill.
Bill Payment At Quickpayportal
- Visit QuickPoint Website at www.quickpayportal.com.
- Enter a 15-digit quick-bit code, statement id or access code.
- Click on the “Sign up today” option to create an account on Quickpay portal.
- Sign in to your account by entering login details like email id, your birth date, phone number, and password. Please provide all details carefully.
- Select “Bill Payment” option
- You can view your bill statement. Enter the amount you would like to pay. Which can be a full bill amount or partial bill amount.
Quick Pay Portal Billing Questions
Patients need help using QuickPay. On the homepage of the payment portal “Where can I find my code?” Can refer to the link. It gives users the view of your bill, and how to read your bill to find your QuickPix code. Any other questions about your bill should be brought to your insurance company’s attention. QuickPort Portal is only a third party provider. Which helps in collecting payments and cannot answer questions about your insurance.